CONTENT CREATOR APPLY NOW
This role requires planning, creation and design editing skills and as part of the Marketing Team, you will be responsible for the visual identity and visual content creation of the Brand. With a focus on photography and videography of events and the brands assets, you will enhance the online experience on the website and social media and plan out the brand video content for the wider portfolio.
Within this role you will also support coordinating the overall strategic focus of the digital platforms, all it's visuals, videography, copywriting, and campaign content. You will also work closely with Digital Marketing on all digital and social media content and the strategy around it.
- Photography and videography
- Working alongside the marketing team to set up a content calendar and work on an overall brand video strategy
- Work on social media content and visuals
- Work with the wider Marketing Team on copywriting for website, social media and paid ads, following the brand tone of voice guidelines
- Plan and organize external photography and videography resources where needed on projects
- Assist creatively in the layout of the locations being photographed
- Post production and editing of all photography and videography
- Uploading creative content onto the company's website and online drives
- Work collaboratively with other team members, designers to ensure a consistent, integrated brand perception and visual identity.
- Assist in Graphic Design projects, (events) posters and temporary signage for all residences
- Able to deliver high quality video, photography and designs
- Post production and editing of video and photography
- Experience in designing brand content for web, desktop and mobile.
- Creative thinker, articulate and persuasive and able to communicate operational initiatives and outcomes to a broad range of stakeholder groups.
- Good, creative and confident writer, high attention to detail in correct spelling and punctuation
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Premier Pro
- Degree (or similar) in Videography, photography or equivalent experience in the creative or graphic design field.
- Ability to multitask several creative projects
- Excellent creative skills and a great eye for detail
|||Salt Lake City, Utah|||||||||o-W3staeQ6Rv.YHa|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false