SHOPIFY & WEBSITE SPECIALIST APPLY NOW
This role is the hub of our e-commerce platform and oversees our Shopify store online channel. As an expert with the Shopify platform, this role will drive the execution of innovative solutions as we continue to scale our business. The Shopify Specialist will manage all promotions on the store front, track all Shopify analytics, analyze data and reports, and use findings to improve strategies. This person will also collaborate and make suggestions to improve the storefront to ensure a high quality customer experience as well as maximize conversions and retention.This role is highly collaborative, and will interface directly with our marketing and creative teams to drive revenue.
- Leverage knowledge of UI/UX best practices to design and update/maintain product page layouts including collections pages, promotions, descriptions and email collection fields and restock alerts along with all other aspects of the checkout process
- Regularly upload and manage new products using pre-established SKU's, barcodes, descriptions, variants and images
- Manage and maintain the site's collections and upload end-to-end product details across Shopify: images, tags, filtering, etc
- Follow an intricate category and subcategory tagging system for our sites collections and filters
- Collaborate with marketing team to create compelling product collections based on marketing concepts/email blasts, product attribution, special promos, and sale
- Meticulously track and monitor account health, performance metrics, competition, and pricing on a weekly basis; monitor best practices, design/UX trends, search engine optimization, and the latest marketplace changes
- Ensure inventory position is maximized and ecommerce merchandising and communications serve to achieve all topline sales and sell-through goals
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Deep working knowledge of Shopify platform.
- 2 years of experience with practices and techniques related to web merchandising or online retailing
- 2 years of experience in website management and eCommerce usability
- Knowledge and/or Expertise in UX as it pertains to eCommerce
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment.
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills and attention to detail
- An understanding that all efforts, decisions, and solutions will have a direct impact on the customer experience.
- Understanding of HTML & CSS is preferred
- Understanding of Shopify Liquid is a bonus
|||Salt Lake City, Utah|||||||||yqOMnnJKnob1v9u5|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false